Florence: 5-Hour Italian Food Market and Cooking ExperienceProduct ID: 10918
From $85 per personBook now
- Learn to cook a Tuscan feast during this cooking class in Florence
- Visit the central market and learn how to shop Italian style
- Use the products you buy from the market to create a delicious Tuscan feast
- Once you have created your amazing meal, sit down with a glass of Chianti and taste your own creation
- Receive your own Graduation Certificate from the Food & Wine Academy of Florence
With Giovanni and Andrea as your guides you will meet the butchers, the bakers, and the farmers selling vegetables from their gardens. Under their expert guidance you will taste the local food and wines, and learn how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients.
After this very enjoyable experience you will make you way to the charming home-style professional kitchen where you will learn to create an amazing Tuscan meal. You will learn how to prepare fresh Tuscan-style bruschetta, fresh home-made pasta, and a seasonal main course, all accompanied with a selection of Chianti wines. Be sure to pay attention to your guides as after you have finished cooking you can enjoy eating the meal you have just created.
- Market tour
- Cooking class
- Lunch with wine
- Graduation Certificate
Florencetown Office: Via de' Lamberti 1, Florence (corner with Via Calzaiuoli, between Signoria Square and Duomo Square). Please be at meeting point 15 minutes in advance. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10918