This gourmet food and wine tour in Tuscany takes you to small regional villages and wineries. Visit vineyards in Antinori and taste fine wines. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the well-known Osteria di Passignano.
What to Expect
This full-day tour was designed for food and wine lovers to discover the stunning landscapes of the Chianti region and to experience the local wine and Tuscan cuisine.
You’ll visit 2 vineyards and ancient Antinori cellars located in the small traditional village of Badia a Passignano. Taste the area’s most famous and prestigious wines.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in the well-known Osteria di Passignano. The restaurant opened in 2000 and was founded by experts in Tuscan wine and food culture.
Later, visit the village of Radda in Chianti, home to the famous Consorzio Chianti.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Antinori wineries visits with tastings
- Gourmet lunch at Osteria di Passignano
- Visit to the village of Radda in Chianti
- Chianti Classico winery visit with tasting