Get the most out of a 1-day visit to Florence with this full-day adventure for small groups of up to 6 people. Travel on the high-speed rail from Rome with roundtrip business class tickets, then see all Florence has to offer with an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Whiz between Rome and Florence with roundtrip, high-speed, business class train tickets
- Explore Florence city center on a walking tour with a professional local guide
- Marvel at the art on a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Have your breath taken away by Michelangelo's David
- Enjoy an intimate experience in a small group of up to 6 people
- Roundtrip high-speed train tickets between Florence and Rome
- Small-group trip to Florence
- Professional local expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your coordinator in front of the Calvin Klein shop inside Termini Train Station at the end of track 13. They will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it. Please arrive at the Rome Termini Station meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time. The local partner will meet you at Rome Termini Station and then at Florence Station to help you board your train and help you find your guide in Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Once train tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable and do not fall within the refund criteria of the cancellation policy. If you choose to change the time of your return ticket, you must contact the local partner's customer service team at least 2 hours before the end of the tour. This cost will be at your own expense.
- There is no guarantee that all travelers will sit together, especially for last-minute bookings.
- The group size of this trip is 6 people.
- Please bring your passport or ID card.
- Please arrive at the Rome Termini Station meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- The local partner will meet you at Rome Termini Station and then at Florence Station to help you board your train and help you find your guide in Florence.