Visit Pisa and stand in marvel at the Piazza dei Miracoli, with its white marble structures and immaculately clipped lawns. Your guide will take you inside the Duomo, revealing its secrets! Hear about the history of the iconic Leaning Tower as well.
What to Expect
Explore one of the iconic cities of Italy on this 5-hour excursion from Florence. When you arrive in Pisa, your tour begins with a walk along the medieval walls, and up to Porta Santa Maria, the entrance gate to the old city.
The view from the gate will take your breath away! This is a unique panoramic point, taking in Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neatly trimmed grass lawns.
Next, your guide will take you on a tour of the interior of the Cathedral, a masterpiece of Romanesque art. Once you’re back outside, admire the Baptistery, the monumental graveyard, and finally, the world-famous Leaning Tower. You’ll hear its story and secrets.
Before heading back to Florence, you’ll have some free time and a chance to enjoy some ice cream.
- Transportation by fully-equipped GT coach
- Expert multi-lingual escort
- Pisa tour with professional guide
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
• Admission to the Cathedral is now free, and on the most crowded days it is sometimes not possible to visit its interior due to long lines. In such cases, you are offered a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead