Discover a corner of paradise on a tour of the colorful villages of Cinque Terre, with round-trip transportation from Florence. Marvel at the five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French
What customers loved
"Porto Venere is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen"
"It was easily the most enjoyable day tour I have taken. Cinque Terre is really as lovely as it appears in pictures."
"People, icecream and the boat ride!"
- Discover hidden gems of the Cinque Terre regions
- Explore the ancient fishing village of Riomaggiore
- Take advantage of free time to explore Manarola and Vernazza at your own pace
- Spend an unforgettable day on the rocky coast of the Ligurian Sea
- Enjoy the village of Monterosso and fall in love with its crystalline seaside and unique views
- Transportation by GT bus or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Ferry and train tickets (train only in the winter)
- Free time in Manarola , Monterosso, Vernazza, and Riomaggiore
- Typical lunch (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- From November 1 to March 31, the boat service is not available and the itinerary will be modified with train transportation
- In case of bad weather and during the winter season when the boat ride is not available, you'll visit the villages of Cinque Terre via train
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs to take part
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimming costume, sunscreen, and a towel if you wish to swim
- The local operator may be forced to change the itinerary in the event of train strikes. No refund will be issued as it is outside their control