Discover a corner of heaven on a tour of the colorful villages of Cinque Terre and Portovenere, departing from Florence. Marvel at the villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 - 13.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish, Chinese
What customers loved
"Porto Venere is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen"
"It was easily the most enjoyable day tour I have taken. Cinque Terre is really as lovely as it appears in pictures."
"People, icecream and the boat ride!"
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- From November 1 to March 31, the boat service is not available and the itinerary will be modified with train transportation
- In case of bad weather and during the winter season when the boat ride is not available, you'll visit the villages of Cinque Terre via train
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs to take part
- The local operator may be forced to change the itinerary in the event of train strikes and no refund will be issued