On this tour, you will discover the famous Brunello di Montalcino, one of the most renowned wines worldwide.
What to Expect
Get to know Brunello’s land by traveling along one of Tuscany’s most beautiful panoramic routes, skirting the city of Siena. Once in the area, you will visit the historical town of Montalcino to have the first guided tour of a small Brunello producer. Visit the cellars and learn about the origin and production process of this amazing wine.
You will sample some wine straight from the cask and taste Brunello DOCG and Rosso di Montalcino DOC together with an abundant traditional multi-course Tuscan lunch. On the way back, for those who have not had enough and depending on the time left, you can have a second stop at another producer to taste some more wine and get to know the farm.
- English/ Italian bilingual guide/ escort
- Round trip transfer in 9 seater minivan
- Typical Tuscan lunch at the farm with locally produced specialties and great organic wines
- Drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road
- Purchase and shipping of products available
Know Before You Go
• Please note that Italian law does not permit to serve alcoholic beverages to kids below 16 years of age, kids below this age will therefore be served non-alcoholic beverages
• Please notify in advance about any special dietary or reduced mobility needs and efforts will be made to meet your needs