On this private guided walking tour, you'll explore the town of Lucca famous for its intact Renaissance city walls. You'll see the most important attractions, while listening to the history of the town and of Puccini, the famous composer born here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Next to the big main entrance of Santa Maria Novella Church (Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 18, 50123 Florence), which is very close to the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 1-hour and 15 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites which require an entrance fee. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy a ticket at the place
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund