Florence: 2-Hour Walking Tour and Wine TastingProduct ID: 40124
From US$55.56 per personBook now
- Enjoy a romantic and cultural wine tour of Florence at sunset
- Try two different Chiantis from the Tuscan region
- Pass through the famous Golden Bridge and Ponte Vecchio
- Cross the river to reach the religious and political heart of Florence
- Stroll through San Giovanni Square and the Signoria Square
- Admire Italian architecture at the majestic Cathedral and the Palazzo Vecchio
Join an expert guide for a walking tour and tasting of Tuscan wine. Walk along the lanes of the well-known craftsman district called ‘Oltrarno’ and explore this exciting neighborhood. Stop in at a local wine shop to enjoy your first wine tasting. Here you will receive your glass and the bag to enjoy your wine while walking.
Continue on the tour to pass through the famous Golden bridge, Ponte Vecchio, and then cross the river to enter the religious and political heart of Florence: San Giovanni Square and Signoria Square. Here, stop to admire the majestic Cathedral and Palazzo Vecchio and stop for your second wine tasting.
This sophisticated tour exposes you to some of the best Tuscan wines and some of the most fascinating sites in Florence, and does so at the same time. Enjoy!
- 2-hour walking tour with an expert local guide
- 5 glasses of Chianti wine and snacks (soft drinks for children)
- A bag and a glass to enjoy your wine while walking
- Pick-up and drop off
In Ponte Vecchio in front of Benvenuto Cellini's Statue (in the middle of the bridge), Florence. Please kindly arrive 15 minutes before tour departure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 40124