Florence: Hidden Corners of the City Walking Tour
- Meet a local, expert guide who will show you around Florence, getting you familiar with the most important sites and streets
- See top attractions including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Get restaurant recommendations and answers to all your questions about Florence
Next, stop in the Piazza della Signoria to marvel at the many statues that decorate it, including the famous replica of Michelangelo’s David. Dwarfing them all is the Palazzo Vecchio, the home of Florence’s government during the Renaissance and still one of the city’s most impressive buildings. From there, you’ll head across the iconic Ponte Vecchio Bridge and into one of the most interesting neighborhoods, the Oltrarno, to see where locals eat and hang out. You’ll also be introduced to less visited gems like the Palazzo Pitti and Piazza Santo Spirito, along with the birthplace and portrait of Lisa Gherardini, the woman who modeled for da Vinci’s iconic Mona Lisa.
After 2.5-hours you’ll know your way around the city and have a mental map of the spots you want to come back and visit when you have more time. Your guide will also offer plenty of advice and restaurant recommendations to help you plan for the coming days.
- Expert local guide
- Small group of maximum 15 persons
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Just outside the "Farmacy S.Antonino" on Piazza San Giovanni 17R. Meeting Point Directions: Piazza San Giovanni is located next to Piazza Del Duomo (where you can find the Baptistery and the Cathedral of Florence). There are two pharmacies in this square. Meet outside the pharmacy next to Cafè Scudieri.Open in Google Maps ⟶