Get skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries and see iconic Renaissance pieces, from Michelangelo's The David to Botticelli's Primavera, and join a guided walking tour of Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure. Meeting point valid UNTIL March 31st, 2024: This tour meets at Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. Your guide will be holding a green Walks sign. Meeting point valid FROM April 1st, 2024: Piazza San Giovanni, by the column of San Zanobi next to the Baptisery of St. John (Battistero di San Giovanni). Your guide will be holding a green Walks sign. Piazza San Giovanni is in front of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and Baptisery of St. John.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible with some difficulties. We advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with strollers.
- Only handbags and very small backpacks are permitted on this tour as there are no storage facilities at the Accademia Gallery; guests may be refused entry if they bring larger bags.
- All tour participants, including children must bring valid ID on the day of the visit.
- Important Notice: Meeting point changes on April 1st 2024. Please see booking voucher for further details.