Florence Walking Tour & AperitifProduct ID: 68276
From US$21.79 per personBook now
- Explore the city of Renaissance on a guided walking tour with a knowledgeable guid
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio, through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
- End your tour with a refreshing Italian "Aperitivo" in pure local style
Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides. At the end of the tour you will be offered an “aperitivo” (drinks and snacks) in a unique location close to the Duomo.
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Aperitif (drinks and snacks)
- Tips and gratuities
10.30 shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (check point bus) near the train station to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader at My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33 Red at scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Product ID: 68276