Enjoy panoramic views of the “Cradle of Renaissance” on a 2-hour guided tour of the Florence Duomo. Learn the secrets of the marble monument, and climb to the high terraces and top of the dome for an up-close look at Brunelleschi’s cupola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the tour sales office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- With regret, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Entrance to the Duomo requires a strict dress code. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- Please note that you must climb 153 steps to reach the terraces, a further 310 to reach Brunelleschi's dome, and a total of 414 to reach Giotto's Bell Tower