Dive deep into the history of great art and architecture in Florence with this all-access tour to the city’s most jaw-dropping attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. Directions: This is a centrally located square adjacent to Via degli Arazzieri and Via Giorgio la Pira, about 1/3 mile north of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour cannot be accommodated
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please remember that the cathedral is a holy place and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. The local tour provider cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress
- All guests (including children) must bring ID to the tour
- Guests may be asked to go through security
- Please bring your IDU((including children) on the day of the tour.
- If you cannot join your tour at the last minute (running late, etc), please contact us. We may be able to reschedule your tour with a small amendment fee depending on availability.
- The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows.
- Tips/gratuities (for your guide) are always appreciated.