Florence 3-Hour Panoramic Tour by Vespa
From $74 per personBook now
- Zip around Florence and the hills in great style on your own Vespa scooter
- Visit Piazzale Michelangelo and the ancient convent of San Miniato for breathtaking views
- Ride out of the city to the hill town of Fiesole
You’ll start at the Santa Maria Novella train station, where you’ll hop on a scooter and head for Piazzale Michelangelo, probably the city’s most famous spot for panoramic views.
A couple of minutes away you’ll find the San Miniato Convent, and even more incredible panoramic views from a spot that is also famous for its medieval past and its lovely historic cemetery.
Next you’ll ride your Vespa to Fiesole, which is just a few minutes from central Florence. This small town overlooking Florence and the surrounding hills boasts one of the most spectacular views in the region.
Fiesole is also known for ancient Roman history, and is home to an original Roman amphitheater that is still in use today.
It will then be time to will head back to the Santa Maria Novella train station, where your trip will finally end.
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel, and taxes
Meeting point in Pisa: Piazza del Duomo 7 (tourist office), at 09:30 for the free shuttle service to Florence Santa Maria Novella train station Meeting point in Florence: inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross, at 15:00 (check in closes 15 minutes before departure)
• A valid driving licence is required. Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and passengers at least 13.
• A valid credit card is required at the time of booking as a guarantee
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese, and Japanese are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants.
Product ID: 61436