Take a tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Spanish and discover great masterpieces inside. Avoid waiting in line with fast-track entrance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (door number one), between the statues of Dante and Petrarca. The address is Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- For access to the Uffizi Gallery, you have to go through an airport-style security check, please do not bring sharp or dangerous objects