Book a skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi that includes a mobile audio guide app. Hear about and see the most famous Venus in art history and one of the most enigmatic paintings by Leonardo da Vinci.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, Turkish, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The entrance for ticket redemption is 'door n.3'. For any information or further help regarding tickets and audio guide, please contact our assistants at the corner of Piazzale degli Uffizi and Via Lambertesca in front of the Benvenuto Cellini statue. Look for the person with the yellow bib with the inscription "ACCORD" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You'll receive the mobile audio guide application in a WhatsApp message at least one day ahead. Please install it as soon as it arrives
- All visitors to the museum must go through the security check; at the busiest times, the line for the check takes approximately 10-15 minutes