Small group and Priority entrance to treasures of the Renaissance. With a local, expert guide discover art by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael, and many others.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Uffizi Gallery’s Gate No. 3 (ticket exchange office). Your tour guide will be waiting with a golden yellow flag with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children