Unveil the mysteries of the Uffizi Gallery and get the most out of your visit on a private guided tour. See iconic works of art, learn about their history, and skip the long line with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your host will meet you in the courtyard, in front of the statue of Master Leonardo Da VinciOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed