Uffizi Gallery and Michelangelo's David Combined Tour
- Skip the long lines waiting to enter the popular Uffizi Gallery
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Botticelli, and many other masters
- Admire Michelangelo's famous statue of David at the Academy Gallery
This first tour ends at 10:30 AM, giving you plenty of time to join the second part. Head to the Academy Gallery to see Michelangelo’s famous David statue.
The guide will provide a detailed introduction to Michelangelo’s life and his extraordinary era.
At the end of the tour, you are welcome to remain in the Academy Gallery to further appreciate the collection at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line admission to the Uffizi and the Academy galleries
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
- Live tour guide
Prepare for the activity
During the summer season (April to October), the first meeting point at the Uffizi Gallery entrance, opposite door 3 at 8:45 am. The guide will be standing under the arches, holding a flip board with 'Guided Tours Meeting Point' written on it. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour. For the second part of the tour (Michelangelo's David), meet the guide at 11:00 am in front of the main entrance of the Academy Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage