Florence: Uffizi and Statue of David in One MorningProduct ID: 63983
From US$71.91 per personBook now
- Admire the famous statue of “David” at the Academy Gallery
- Skip the long lines to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Botticelli, and more
- Learn about the works of Michelangelo from your guide
This first tour ends at 10:30, giving you plenty of time to join the next one to see the famous David (Academy Gallery), starting at 11:15. See Michelangelos’s famous David and the unfinished “Prisoners”. Included is a detailed introduction to Michelangelo’s life and his extraordinary era, so you can complete your knowledge about Renaissance Art (culture, painting and sculpture).
At the end of the tour, you are welcome to remain in the Academy Gallery to explore further at your own pace until closing time.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi and the Academy Gallery
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 people
- Live tour Guide
First Meeting point (for Uffizi Gallery) at 9.00 am in front of door No.3 of the Uffizi Gallery. Second Meeting point (For Academy Gallery) at 11.00 am in front of the main entrance of the Academy Gallery, via Ricasoli, 58. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 63983