Explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside for a day onboard your own Italian Vespa. Take in views of the most-famous Medieval towns, such as San Gimignano, and enjoy an authentic Tuscan meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza della Calza right in front Porta Romana at the blue P (parking) sign at 09:45 AM. The tour departs at 10 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Experienced drivers only
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- It is one Vespa per person unless you feel uncomfortable driving, then you can be a passenger with your partner
- We reserve the right of final judgement in client participation
- Participants unable to drive safely may ride double with the guide, if available, or continue the tour on board one of our support vehicles. No refunds will be granted in this case
- The tour is subject to a minimum number of participants and weather conditions and it may be cancelled, rescheduled, or replaced with another tour following the same itinerary in a minivan
- For safety reasons, the combined maximum weight of riders on the Vespa must be less than 180 kg
- If you would rather travel in a tuk-tuk or book an additional Vespa, please contact the local partner before the tour
- A valid credit card for preauthorization is required; prepaid cards and American Express cards are not accepted