Explore the San Marco Museum, famous for its works by Beato Angelico, one of the most important Renaissance artist and visit the cell where the famous friar Girolamo Savonarola lived.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked
- You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- On International Women's Day, March 8, 2022, admission is free for all women. Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket