Enjoy priority entry to one of Italy’s top attractions with a reserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery in Florence.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Accademia Gallery. Enter at via Ricasoli 105 RED where you will receive the official ticket, then cross the street to enter the door marked “Reserved Entrance” (in between the doors numbered 60 and 58)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- On International Women's Day, March 8, admission is free for all women. Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
- Spend at least €35 at the Rock Shop and get a free souvenir upon showing your GetYourGuide voucher
- The Hard Rock Cafè discounts are only valid in Florence and cannot be combined with other promos