Explore Florence on a small group tour with an expert local guide. See Michelangelo's David, the Duomo and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, German, English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Via Ricasoli, 85, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy. Your guide will be holding a blue flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Small groups of 10-15 people for a more personalized experience