Santa Maria Novella, a unique combination of Gothic and Renaissance architecture, was referred to by Michelangelo as his bride. Skip the lines waiting to enter this iconic site, learn about its history with a multimedia guide, and admire its art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Go to the right of the Santa Maria Novella church to redeem your ticket. Once inside the basilica, pick up your multimedia guide. The indicated starting time is mandatory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that you will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide
- Please also be aware that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect the allotted entry time
- Multimedia guides are the same for both children and adults