Florence: Palazzo Vecchio Entrance Ticket & Audioguide
- Admire masterpieces by celebrated artists of the Renaissance
- Learn about the history of the Palazzo Vecchio with a multimedia guide
- Enter the Salone dei Cinquecento and admire Vasari's works of art
- Ascend Arnolfo's Tower for a breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan hills
The golden age of Palazzo Vecchio began when the Medici family decided to turn it into a real palace, making it the family residence. During your visit, you’ll be able to admire the architecture of the palazzo, and its sculptures and paintings, and learn about its rich and complex history over the centuries.
Your 2-hour visit to the Palazzo Vecchio will be enhanced with a multimedia guide in the form of a 7-inch tablet that provides fascinating audio-video narration with images in high definition and spectacular 3D re-creations.
- Palazzo Vecchio skip-the-line admission ticket
- Access to Arnolfo's Tower if option selected
- Audio guide
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Entrance to Palazzo Vecchio is from Piazza della Signoria. Once inside the Palazzo Vecchio courtyard, go to the ticket office and skip the line by heading straight to the InfoPoint counter where you can exchange your voucher for the ticket and audioguide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Your ticket is valid for the selected time you have chosen.
Audio guides are the same for both children and adults.
Please note that access to Arnolfo's Tower is not permitted to children aged 0-6. Those aged 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Access to the Arnolfo's Tower may be suspended in case of rain. You may access the battlements.