Explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries, on a multimedia-guided tour. Learn about the rich history of this important structure that became the residence of the Medici family, and admire its magnificent works of art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The entrance to Palazzo Vecchio is from Piazza della Signoria. Once inside the Palazzo Vecchio courtyard, go to the ticket office and skip the line by heading straight to the InfoPoint counter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide.
- Your ticket is valid for the selected time you have chosen.
- Audio guides are the same for both children and adults.
- Please note that access to Arnolfo's Tower is not permitted to children aged 0-6. Those aged 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Access to the Arnolfo's Tower may be suspended in case of rain. You may access the battlements.
- On the 16 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 September the Hall of 500 is going to be closed to the public.