Marvel at Florence’s many artistic masterpieces and religious monuments with a 3-hour guided tour of the Duomo Square. Skip the line to the cathedral and climb to the top of the cupola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Skip the notoriously long lines of the Cathedral of Florence
- Experience Florence's Duomo Square, the city's most iconic landmark
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Cathedral, Baptistery, and the Opera del Duomo Museum
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group size
- Climb to the top of the Cupola, the highest point in Florence, and enjoy a panoramic view of the city
- 100% Guaranteed skip-the-line entry to the Cathedral (even during peak seasons)
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Guided Tour of the Cupola as per the selected time option
- Tickets and Reservations to the Cupola
- Official professional local guide
- Radios and headsets to hear the guides clearly
- Tickets to visit the Belltower, the Crypt, Baptistery, and the Museo dell’ Opera del Duomo
- Tickets are valid for 72 hours after validation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided Tours of Bell Tower, Baptistery, Museo dell’ Opera del Duomo.
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- Wheelchair users
- People with vertigo
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze, Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy. Please arrive 20 minutes before departure in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note, after the first validation, your ticket is valid for 72 hours and grants entry to the Bell-tower, the Baptistery, and the Museo del Duomo.
- Please note, shorts and skirts should be at least knee length. Sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts are fine. If in doubt, carry a light shawl or long sleeve top to wrap around you when you go inside. Caps and hats cannot be worn inside.
- Please note, you may not be allowed to enter the Cathedral if you fail to comply with the dress code. In this situation, a refund or rescheduling of the tour will not be possible.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, or who are not fit enough to climb steps, pregnant women, and those who suffer from vertigo or claustrophobia.