Florence: Serial Killer Exploration Game and Tour
- Discover the real story of the so-called Monster of Florence
- Visit the scenes of the crimes, following the directions on your app
- Explore the haunting stories of Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you exact directions, so you won’t need a map or GPS. Once solved and answered correctly, the secret story of that place is unlocked.
The tour and clues can be followed at any hour, but it is recommended that you try it at night, for the full haunted experience. It will take you from 1.5 to 2 hours to complete, but there’s no time limit, so you can finish it at your own pace.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
• Go to Piazza della Signoria, the famous square in Florence • Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store • Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the gameOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• Not suitable for children under 18
• This is a self-guided tour
• You must be at the starting point in order to begin, or else the app won’t start
• Pause the app at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
• The app is available only in English. You will receive access for 4 different devices
• The total length is about 2 miles
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)