Discover one of the most important museums of Florence with an experienced local guide. Once inside you will tour the exhibit chronologically, on a journey which includes Michelangelo's David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, French, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive 20 minutes before the activity starts, you must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Look for “CITY FLORENCE TOURS” Tour Operator's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Please be prepared to wait in the security line during the busier days
- Following the tour you will be required to return your headset to the guide
- Following the tour you can explore the gallery freely