This enthralling audio guided tour will take you on a historic journey through the cobblestone streets of Florence where you will see such sights such as the world famous Uffizi Art Gallery, and the architecture marvel of Florence’s Duomo!
What to Expect
Fall in love with the beautiful Italian city of Florence! The birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and famous artist Michelangelo, Florence is a city that is rich in history and culture. This fascinating audio tour will guide you through the wonderful cobblestone streets to a few of the city’s highlights. Enjoy some of Florence’s famous gelato and enjoy this slice of Italian paradise!
You'll also see the Central Market, the Museo Di San Marco, the Galleria Dell'accademia, the Bargello, the Piazza Della Signoria, the Ponte Vecchio, and an additional option to see the Basilica of Santa Croce. The Galleria dell'Accademia displays Michelangelo’s “David,” while the Uffizi Gallery exhibits preeminent works such as Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus” and da Vinci’s “Annunciation.” One of its most iconic sites is the Florence Cathedral, with its terra-cotta-tiled dome (Duomo) engineered by Brunelleschi and the bell tower designed by Giotto. Florence is a delight to the senses.
- Self-guided walking tour with audio guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.