Discover Florence's hills on a private eco-friendly electric bike tour. Take in spectacular views from Piazzale Michelangelo and San Miniato al Monte and taste a delicious gelato.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the corner of Via de’ Neri and Via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from the Uffizi Museum).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Tour could be cancelled in case of bad weather. In this case, you will be offered a change of date or a full refund.
- Not available for infants 0-2 years old. Rear seats for children 3-8 years old (max weight 22 kilos) are available on request. Children over 22 kilos of weight (not-transportable) and under 1 meter and 50 cm of height, can be carried with a trailer-cycle to be paid directly on site (€5) on request