Florence: Pizza & Gelato Cooking Class Small Group TourProduct ID: 59990
From $53 per personBook now
- Enjoy a cooking lesson with a local chef
- Have dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared
- Get to know the secrets of the Italian cuisine
Your chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it. The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted! After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian ‘gelato’: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate!
- Free shuttle to/from Montecatini
- All necessary ingredients
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared
- Wine or soft drink
- Graduation Certificate
10.30 shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (check point bus) near the train station) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader at My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33 Red at scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese are guaranteed with minimum 4 participants.
Product ID: 59990