Discover the countryside where one of the most brilliant Renaissance personalities, Leonardo da Vinci, was born and lived. Visit the museum and his birthplace, a farmhouse in the town of Anchiano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes