See Florence on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel on open-top double-decker buses that cover 2 routes. Your ticket makes it possible to see all that Florence has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Buses are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years of age can participate for free
- Stops 7 and 8 are currently suspended
- Line B is suspended
- Duration is 1 hour for Line A, and 2 hours for Line B
- Assistance is available from the local partner's visitor center in the ticketing area of SMN Train Station
- Download the activity provider's app for an easy and practical way to discover the city
- Line A stop n.1 is located in Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty,