Nothing is more exciting than discovering Florence from a traditional Italian vehicle: the Vespa & exploring the small Florentine streets that once only welcomed the wheels of carriages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Please be present in the Piazza di San Marco near the Taxi Stop , 15 minutes before departure in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A valid driving license is required and the driver must be 18 years and above.
- Clients must be confident driving a scooter.
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point.
- If you are not confident to ride on a double Vespa as a passenger depending on availability (no refunds provided in this case).
- Please bring a credit card (not cash or a debit card) for a pre-authorization guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- Please note that the minimum age for a passenger for this tour is 13 years old.
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund.