Florence: Grand Panoramic Tour and Accademia GalleryProduct ID: 48916
From US$76.26 per personBook now
- Drive through the rolling hills of Tuscany to the Etruscan city of Fiesole
- See Michelangelo's stunning marble Statue of David
- Learn the Roman and Etruscan history of the once walled city of Fiesole
- Admire the domes of the "Cradle of the Renaissance" from Piazzale Michelangelo
Your driver will pick you up from Santa Maria Novella Station and drive northeast towards Fiesole, located approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) from the city center. Traveling by air-conditioned minivan, sit back and relax as you pass Piazzale Michelangelo, providing some of the best panoramas of Florence.
Continue to Fiesole, and learn about its Etruscan and Roman roots and ruins, such as the remnants of the Etruscan walls, Duomo, and Roman theater. Discover lesser-known areas and get off the usual tourist path before returning to Florence for a tour of the Accademia.
Enter the Hall of Colossus and marvel at Michelangelo’s giant marble “Statue of David” and other Renaissance masterpieces.
- Free pick-up on request
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driving escort
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
Meet your guide under the black clock at the top of Santa Maria Novella train station, Florence Beginning on 01 April 2015, the meeting point will be inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy. (Open in Google Maps)
Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants.
Product ID: 48916