Taste the wines of the Chianti wine region on a 6.5-hour wine tasting tour from Florence. Visit 3 unique wineries of the Chianti wine lands, and journey through the history of wine-making in the region, from the Middle Ages to the modern day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the local partner's booking office on Piazza Mentana, 2red, Florence, (opposite the Arno River). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that Italian law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone under 18 years old. Children under 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if you have any special requirements or impaired mobility so that measures can be taken to best accomodate them