Florence: Electric Bike Night Tour with Gelato
From $44 per personBook now
- Enjoy the city and its monuments by night
- Have amazing views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Enjoy a delicious "gelato" to end this tour
The electric bike tour allows you to move without any effort, to enjoy the pleasant summer evening breeze: while the e-bike leads you in total silence, you cross one of the bridges over the river Arno and reach one of the most celebrated and enchanting scenic spots, where to admire the astonishing beauty of the whole city from above: Michelangelo Square.
During the stop in this gorgeous “terrace”, you will be able to observe all the main monuments which made of Florence, one of the main Gothic and Renaissance masterpieces existing: a wonderful view that will remain forever in your memory! Admire as well the unique harmony of the typical “Lungarni”, the sinuous streets flanking the river, with the celebrated street lamps romantically reflecting their light on the water.
Once back in the old town, the expert local tour leader will guide you along the medieval alleys of the city center, to discover the world-famous Florentine squares: the Cathedral square, where to admire the stunning Brunelleschi’s Dome; Santa Croce square, with its marvelous Gothic Basilica which is the biggest and most celebrated Franciscan Church in the world; Signoria square with its unrivaled open-air museum of sculptures; Repubblica square with its historical cafes, traditional meeting point of Florence citizens during the gentle summer evenings.
Finally, what better way to end such a fantastic tour, than tasting one of the best “gelato” of the city? Healthy and artisanal! After all, ice cream was invented exactly in Florence and Florentines love to enjoy one with their friends, especially in the evening so… cone or cup??
- Local guide
- Electric bike rental
- Rear seat for children
- Rain vest
Piazza San Firenze, corner via de’ Gondi, in front of San Firenze Bar (a few steps from Signoria Square) FROM APRIL 2017 - NEW MEETING POINT: at Via de’ Neri, corner via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from Uffizi Museum)
• This tour is not available for infants from 0 to 2 years old
• Thsi tour is free for children from 3 to 8 years old if carried on the rear seat (max. weight 22 kilos)
• This tour is not available for children over 22 kilos of weight (not-transportable) and under 1 meter and 50 cm of height, unless they are carried with trailer-cycle: vehicle rental to be paid directly on site (5 EUR)
Product ID: 65211