Discover the Duomo, the prominent landmark of the Florentine skyline. Hear fascinating stories about Florence and learn how the Cupola was created from a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Lindt chocolate shop. They will be holding up a sign with the logo of Italy Pass Tours and GetYourGuide. Please show your voucher to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- There is a strictly enforced dress code as chest and shoulders must be covered and pants or dresses must reach below the knees. Please follow the dress code, otherwise, you may be denied access