Enjoy priority access when visiting the cupola of the Florence Duomo. Climb to the top with your guide and soak up the spectacular views of the city.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
Know before you go
- Wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees as the Cathedral has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if not properly dressed
- There are 463 steps to climb up, and there is no elevator. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Note that the climb up the Dome is very steep and narrow in some places
- Please note that headset worn to hear the guide does not work when climbing up the tower, due to the thick walls
- After the tour of the Dome, you will have to exit the Cathedral. If you would like to revisit the Cathedral after the tour, you will need to join the normal line. Entrance is free of charge.