Visit all 5 villages of the colorful Cinque Terre National Park on this guided day trip from Florence. Choose to take a rewarding hike from Corniglia to Vernazza through coastal vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet in front of the Santa Maria Novella train station by the taxi stand, which is located right across the street from the McDonald's outside of the stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The itinerary may change due to the closure of paths, bad weather, or unforeseen events
- If you would like to stay in Cinque Terre after the tour ends, or depart from Florence by train after the tour, you are welcome to bring your luggage with you
- It is recommended to book any rail travel from Florence after 9:30 PM, to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey
- From November 1 to March 31, the boat service is not available and will be replaced with transportation by train
- In case of bad weather the boat ride will not be available. In this case, it will be replaced with transportation by train