Visit 2 authentic wineries in the beautiful Chianti Hills on this half-day tour from Florence. Meet local winemakers, walk through stunning vineyards, and sample local wines and products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Piazzale Montelungo bus stop; a 5 to 10-minute walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The commentary during the coach journey may be conducted in 2 languages
- You will visit 2 wineries; one a more modern, larger producer and the other, a smaller, more traditional one
- The group may be split into two smaller groups for the winery tours
- After each wine tasting experience, you will be able to enjoy some free time roaming around the winery at your own pace, or simply relaxing and taking in the beautiful views of the Tuscan vineyards
- At both wineries, you will have the opportunity to purchase wine by the bottle or by the box and can take it home with you or have it shipped
- If you are traveling with a group of friends but each of you makes a single booking, there is no guarantee that you will be assigned to the same bus