Florence: Chianti Villages, San Gimignano & Wine Roads
From $125 per personBook now
- Enjoy a small group tour discovering the Chianti region
- Take free time to explore San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Try local wine and take a tour of the cellars at a wine estate
- Stop for a light lunch at a family run farm in San Gimignano
Near Greve in Chianti, enjoy a tour of a local winery with wine tasting. Here you have the opportunity to taste and buy organic extra virgin olive oil with Tuscan bread. En route, stops to get to know the area including the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, famous for its 13 medieval towers which dominate the skyline.
At the end of the visit to San Gimignano, enjoy a traditional Italian light lunch with a wine tasting, either in a wine estate or a typical restaurant producing organic wine.
Throughout the day, you will travel in a comfortable car or minivan with an English-speaking driver.
- Air-conditioned car or 7-8 seater minivan
- Expert English-speaking driver
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Tour of wine cellar
- Wine tastings
- Light lunch in San Gimignano
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
San Firenze Square at the stairs of San Filippo Neri Church (the former city court). IMPORTANT: from Nov. 1st, 2016 the meeting point is in Piazza Cavalleggeri 1 at the National Library in Florence
Product ID: 65729