Experience the historic heart of Florence at night on a panoramic driving tour, followed by dinner in the heart of Florence. Watch a majestic sunset over the Renaissance city, from Piazzale Michelangelo and discover less explored suburbs.
What to Expect
Experience Florence at sunset on a scenic driving tour that takes in some of the most beautiful sites in the city, and explores lesser known areas that are hard to reach on foot.
Your driver will pick you up at your central Florence hotel, or outside the Santa Maria Novella train station. Then, travel in air-conditioned comfort to Piazzale Michelangelo in the hills above the city. Enjoy amazing views of the Duomo, River Arno, and more, all illuminated for the night.
Visit some of the less explored suburban areas of Florence, and hear how they are still of artistic and historic interest.
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Pick-up (on request)
- Travel by minibus or minivan with air-conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided visit of Florence
What's Not Included
- Drop off service (available on request)
Meeting point is inside train station of Santa Maria Novella, in front of the pharmacy at 20:30.
Please be there 15 minutes before your scheduled tour departure time.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departure time
• A vegetarian menu is available upon request
• In cases of small groups the walking tour may be replaced by a minivan tour
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs