Tour one of Florence’s most beautiful and important museums: the Bargello Palace, renowned all around Europe for its incredible works of sculpture. It displays many important sculptures by Michelangelo and Donatello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour is accessible by wheelchair
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Skip-the-line access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management)