Travel from the city center of Rome to Florence and spend a full day exploring the city. Optimize your Roman holiday with this trip and enjoy wandering the streets, visiting the shops, learning the history, and admiring the art and architecture.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day, round-trip excursion from the capital of Italy to the cradle of the Renaissance: Florence. Use your free time to tour the city at your own pace, focusing on an itinerary that caters to your own interests.
Florence is known worldwide for its treasures of art and architecture and there are plenty of things to see that fit every interest. Stroll along the Ponte Vecchio and visit all the handcraft shops, or spend some time at the Uffizi and admire its collection of international and Florentine art. See the stunning architecture and detail at the Florence Cathedral, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along the squares, including Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Santa Croce, and Piazza Santa Trinita, as you see Florentines going about their daily lives.
The options are limitless, and with an entire day of free time, you can see the side of Florence that interests you most. You can choose between 2 options:
• By train without guide
• By train with guided visit of the Uffizi
- For all the options (with or without guide):
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Rome
- Round-trip high-speed train tickets from Rome
- If you choose the Guided Tour Option:
- Professional, friendly tour guide
- Entrance tickets to Uffizi Museum
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Santa Croce Square
- City center walking tour and visits to important monuments
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please note that some venues may require a specific dress code:
• In churches or religious sites sleeveless outfits, shorts or miniskirts are not permitted
• In some restaurants men in shorts are not allowed