Florence: Early Bird Walking Tour & Accademia Visit (David)
- Skip the lines at the Accademia and see Michelangelo's David
- Take in the top sights of Florence on a guided walking tour
- See the government palace, Palazzo Vecchio
- Cross the Ponte Vecchio, the iconic symbol of the city
Learn of the stories about the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the oldest building of the city with its splendid Gates of Paradise. Stroll around Dante’s district and enter the 1,000-year old church where the father of Italian language met the love and muse of his life. Visit Orsanmichele, the quintessential Florentine church, and learn how a market was transformed into a church. Rub the snout of a little bronze boar in Loggia del Porcellino and make a wish to come back to Florence.
Cross Ponte Vecchio bridge, stopping to admire the tiny jewelry shops that used to be butcher stalls. Ponte Vecchio is the symbol of the city and the oldest bridge in town famous for its jewelers' shops hanging over the Arno River. Take a look at the government palace, Palazzo Vecchio. a medieval fortress with the prison for the most dangerous criminals and the old residence of the Medici family. Continue to Dante's district and to Orsanmichele Church to see its faded frescoes and intricate tabernacle, framing the Madonna and Child. Finish the walking tour in the political centre of Florence Piazza della Signoria, a museum under the open sky with many original sculptures created by Renaissance artists.
- Headsets so you can always hear the guide
- 60-minute guided tour in the Accademia Gallery
- 90-minute guided walking tour led by a licensed local tour guide
- Reservation fee for Priority entrance to the Accademia
- Priority entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Duomo and Baptistery entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is via Ricasoli 45 (black) - just across the street from the Accademia Gallery. Ring the bell “Visit Today”, follow the check-in procedure at our office and meet your tour guide. Please be at the meeting point at 8:00 AM, at least 15 minutes before the tour starts, to check-in and meet your tour guide. The tour departs at 8:15 AM. Please note that if you digit the meeting point address on Google Maps it will lead you to via Ricasoli 45 (red) which is on the other end of the street. In order to find the meeting point just look for the Accademia Gallery and you will find via Ricasoli 45 (black) just across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card for children
• Please bring your children's passports or IDs to prove their age and redeem their tickets (photos or paper prints will be accepted)
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point at the Accademia Gallery.
• Please expect to wait 10-15 minutes to clear security, this time may slightly increase during peak seasons and Easter and Christmas holidays