Florence: Accademia Gallery Tour & Hop-on Hop-off BusProduct ID: 69486
From $64 per personBook now
- See the sights of Florence with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery in English
- Admire Michelangelo's David and learn about the works of the artist from your guide
The Academy also houses an important collection of paintings dating from the 14th to the 16th century, plaster casts of famous statues from the 19th century and an impressive holding of Russian icons.
Linger at the Accademia Gallery as long as you like. You are welcome to remain in the gallery on your own until closing time.
The second part of this tour package is a 48-hour hop-on and hop-off ticket. Hop on the sightseeing bus and hop off at any of the stops along the route to visit landmarks and monuments that interest you. Hop back on and continue to explore Florence.
- Guided tour in English inside the Accademia Gallery with a professional guide
- Accademia Gallery admission fee
- City Sightseeing Florence hop-on hop-off bus ticket (valid for 48 hours)
- Public transportation ticket (valid for 48 hours)
- Welcome and assistance at the tour operator's visitor center situated inside the Santa Maria Novella train station (at platform 16)
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time in front of the main entrance to the Accademia Gallery (Via Ricasoli 58/60). Look for the assistant holding a sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• Child under 18 years old must present ID or passport at the entrance of Accademia Gallery
• Please note, the validity of the City Sightseeing Ticket will start when you get on the bus
• Date, departure time and language of the tour are the same as indicated while purchasing
Product ID: 69486